Thursday 9 July 2015

It's Been a Long Time!!

Hello there again! Can't believe it's been so long since I visited here! I guess life got busy! I've still been keeping Beach Bygones going over the years mainly  doing occasional vintage fairs over the summer months. But maybe the recent hot weather inspired me again to get back online. I hope you've all been well and it's lovely to see some of the same blogs I used to enjoy so much are still up and running.
I have some great swimsuits for sale at www.beachbygones.com and in my Etsy shop. Here's a few photos of my faves!


 
I absolutely adore the red velvet one. It is made by the iconic US brand of the 1950s era - Cole of California. I could imagine Marilyn Monroe wearing something similar to this back in the day! 
 
Looking forward to catching up with everyone's blogs soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment