Sunday 14 June 2009

Vintage Market















The first ever Woodbridge Vintage and Contemporary Market was held yesterday. It was also my first time ever doing a stall. The day was a total success. It is exactly what Woodbridge needs. The town was buzzing!!! It was one of those perfect days - not too hot and not too cold, people milling around, buskers strumming their stuff and aromas of freshly baked cakes in the air. I was also a very sociable day too as I live in Woodbridge and had a great time catching up with friends. Talking of friends my good friend Bev came along with her daughter 'Squid' and they were great company. I had some great compliments about my stall and I think people genuinly enjoyed the beach nostalgia! There were lots of laughs about the 1970's swimming trunks! The only downside about doing the stall was that some of my favourite items have now been sold!! I will miss the Brexton Bandalasta picnic set, the Nelbarden as new swimsuit and the Catalina glamour swimsuit. I have some photos as memories!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment