Sunday 14 June 2009

Beach Hut















This morning the sun was shining so I took a trip to the beach hut. Have a look at these great photos! A lovely blue cotton windbreak. The cotton is thinner than the canvas they are normally made of so I am wondering if it is from the 1980s. It still looks fab and is in perfect condition. Also is a photo of the yellow ruched swimsuit with it's lovely bright colours. The other swimsuit I got from America. It has a boned bodice and is made of cotton with blue flowers on it. The picnic set I bought yesterday at the Vintage Fair. It is great and looks like it has never been used. It has one of the 'Holiday' flasks and this one is in mint condition, the best I have seen. I could have quite happily spent the whole day down the beach hut but family duties called!

No comments:

Post a Comment