Friday 30 September 2011

Indian Summer

Well the beautiful sunny weather has been a welcome surprise this week! Who would have thought that it would be blue skies and temperatures hitting the mid 20s as October approaches! Almost unheard of in the UK! Well I've been making the most of it! Spent a lovely day at the beach hut and took some photos of the latest swimsuits I have acquired! It certainly created some interest as people strolled along the prom and stopped to chat!



I've also been out kayaking at a local lake which was just lovely! I got my dads Triumph Herald out and have been driving with the roof down. I find when I'm in the Herald, it's a totally different driving experience - instead of racing around feeling rushed I just cruise along it easy in the slow lane. I'm not sure why this is but I like it!! The only snag when driving it is that I never quite know how much petrol I've got in the tank or how fast I'm going! Really got to make the most of this weather though as I've got a feeling that when it goes that could be it for a long time!

2 comments:

  1. Hasn't it been wonderful? I'm not tempted to wear a bikini although my husband saw a woman shopping in Ipswich today in her bikini top. (I presume she had other clothes on too!)

    ReplyDelete