Friday 10 July 2009


Well, today I have been getting ready for the market stalls coming up this weekend. The first is Clutter City in Norwich tommorow, then on Sunday I will be at Bungay antiques Fair. They are both new territory for me and I am both excited and nervous. I have been planning what to take to each fair and thought these things could be good. On Saturday I am hoping to take along some swimsuits and picnic sets and on Sunday I will take more of my antique items such as deckchairs, picnic sets (again), old binoculars, gramaphone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. Your blog has bought back so many childhood memories of summery Sundays on the beach at Pevensey Bay. We had a picnic basket and windbreak just like yours but Mum knitted my swimsuit. Not an issue as long as I didn't go in the water?!? Have a great week, x

    ReplyDelete